Tuesday, 27 December 2011



I hate to say this, another 4 days left before the school start. 4 DAYS ! ! ! ! My home works still in progress and I really don't have any mood to finish those home works. Oh man ! and one more thing, SPM is next year ! next year...next year....next yearrrrr~~~~~~~~ //echo I really need to be more serious about exams. Usually i studied last minute maybe that's why my results isn't very good. Huh ! ! I never get B for my science's subject and also maths //bio.chem.phy.mm.ad. It's such a pity for me. Well. I need to improve next year. I promise i won't be lazy to finish all the home works that are given to me. Okay, let's talk about liking someone ! It is not a sin right to like someone ? For me, the person i like is my inspiration. How come is that ? Because they make me wanna go to school every day ! //tostalkhimlolx Well, next year i won't let myself fall for anyone. Watch me guys ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment