Sunday, 25 December 2011




It has been so long since i write here. So today story.....nothing specially is really happening though. Well, i'm so bored with things here at home. everyday my routine will be the same. Seriously i'm tired of it. I spent all my time in front of my laptop. Well, my homework is not really completed yet but i think i will do it, one week before the school start. Yes, I'm a last minute person. So what ? I don't care, as long as i'm happy.





Okay, guess what, my school will start next week on monday. It sucks ! Return to the jail earlier . Oh well what to do. Next year will be a tough year since i will be having my SPM. I really need to be a good girl next year. I don't know how will i survive in that battle. I will need lots of hard works and prayers. I aim to get straight A+'s ! Just watch me guys !



Well, this year will end soon. Come to think of it, there were so many precious things happen to me. I really cannot forget that. I gave a pink note to him before his exam. I only did it twice. Well, I think my actions will just frighten him. I guess his results are good too. Didn't i told ya ? Guess i forget then. He's one year younger than me. He's just someone I like.He don't really know me. It's good to be just a secret admire. 


p/s ; I don't know why but my fanfic is not update yet. I'm lazy to think. Furthermore nobody is reading it. I guess i should delete it.




No comments:

Post a Comment